Tuition Rates 2018 - 2019
Pre-school Program (3 years old by Sept. 1)
Pre-kindergarten Program (4 years old by Sept. 1)
School Day Tuition Rate (8:15 - 3:30): $21,000
Full Day Rate (8:15 - 6:00): $25,700
With the balanced year calendar, the IFS school year is 12 days longer (188 school days) than the average private school year (176 days) and 8 days longer than public schools (180 days). Additionally, the IFS school day is, on average, 20 minutes longer than peer private and public schools.
IFS offers an "all-inclusive tuition". There will not be any additional tuition or fees incurred during the school year. The all inclusive tuition includes:
- All books and supplies needed for all curriculums.
- All curriculum related activities: field trips, public library, parks, gardens, theater and performances. We take on average 4-6 field trips a year.
- IFS will integrate into the curriculum teaching and learning about healthy living, cooking and gardening.
- IFS will provide two vegetarian snacks a day and often they will be harvested, cooked and served by the students. Lunch is brought from home four days a week.
- Individual portfolio of progress, learning and work.
- IFS yearbook and two other hardback books specific to a student's learning during the course of the year.